Applications & Integrations Practice Manager
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Jess Stowers
Date posted 25 March 20192019-03-27 2019-05-24 it Auckland NZ NZD 130000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
This is an excellent opportunity to join a unique and iconic Kiwi company in a leadership capacity, and have your experience and skills make a difference as the Applications and Integrations Practice Manager
Overview of the company
A well-known, and uniquely Kiwi organisation that underpins Auckland’s economy.
This company is run like a corporate environment but with a focus on positive team culture and working environment.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company in a management capacity as the Applications and Integrations Practice Manager.
This roles focus is managing the in-house application and integration development practice, and will see you oversee software development and integration across company specific, industry applications as well as corporate applications.
You will be working closely with the Enterprise Architect, project teams, IT managers and vendors.
• Work with the Head of ICT and other technology leaders to assist in development and maintenance of overall ICT strategy and roadmap as well as the annual budgets and monitor/maintain this throughout the year.
• Lead and oversee the development and deployment of new applications, integrations, systems and software and/or enhancements to existing applications.
• Oversee the development processes and tools in conjunction with infrastructure and operations teams to automate the handoff of code releases from development to operations.
• Oversee the collaborations of analysts, designers and system owners in the testing of new software programs and applications.
• Proven commercial experience in the same or similar management role with responsibilities that include delivering integration solutions in a project environment.
• Knowledge of different integration patters, platforms, API and API management as well as experience in facilitating change and using agile methodologies.
• Demonstrated using strong vendor and stakeholder management as well as proven conflict resolution and negotiation skills and the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
• Proven experience in co-ordinating multiple initiatives simultaneously and developing applications on a Public Cloud platform.
Career opportunities / selling points
• Free on-site parking at their central Auckland location.
• Option to join on-site company gym at heavily discounted rate.
• Option to join company group-fitness classes with shuttle transport to and from throughout the working week.
• Emphasis on positive work culture.
• Be a part of transformational change.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jess Stowers on 09 374 7358.