Senior iOS Developer
Consultant Natasha Keith
Date posted 26 March 20192019-04-15 2019-04-25 it Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 70 100 100 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Being a passionate energetic Senior iOS developer you will help to build and develop features on a custom application helping this industry leader with their business to business capabilities.
About the role:
You will be in the Wellington based Digital team working cross-functionally with other tribes. You will work along side a team consisting of a Product Owner, Business Analyst, Full Stack Developers, Android Developer, Automation Tester, and Mobile Tester
You will be working on one of New Zealand's most popular mobile apps building new features in Swift and Objective C to help this organisation innovate their custom application creating better experiences for their business customers.
- Work with the Agile Team to analyse business processes, procedures and user requirements in order to establish system requirements.
- Lead system/application design including production of system and program documentation as well as ongoing maintenance.
- Develop solutions and specifications so that agreed requirements can be converted into functional systems.
- Undertake unit/system testing activities in relation to software solutions ensuring that quality meets agreed specifications/requirements
- Achieve key Systems Development Life Cycle stages in terms of quantity, timing and quality of all aspects of work allocated.
- Create development and support documentation and provide advice regarding applications to enable support functions to operate effectively
- Contribute to the review and redesign of processes or procedures, on an ongoing basis, to deliver improved system productivity or efficiency.
- Resolve production incidents (through diagnosis, testing & applying fix) for assigned application/s
- Familiarise yourself and always comply with BNZ’s health and safety policies and procedures. This includes recording and reporting all hazards, discomforts, accidents or incidents to your people leader.
- Objective C.
- Native iOS Development.
- 7-10 years practical experience in development and maintenance of technology applications.
- Broad programming experience developed through a combination of line work and testing including programming/testing and design/analysis.
- Some formal software testing experience, including building test scripts and conducting systems, unit, and regression testing.
This is an exciting opportunity working with a true Agile and DevOps organisation in the CBD.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Natasha Keith on 04 471 9729.