Full Stack Developer
Consultant Natasha Keith
Date posted 5 April 20192019-04-05 2019-05-05 it Oceania > New Zealand > North Island > Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 100 120 120 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
This organisation is one of New Zealand's most high-profile financial institutions with applications widely used on an everyday bases. They operate in a large environment, with multiple in-house applications and a variety of Agile digital projects. The client is looking for a talented Full-Stack Developer to work in a team primarily focused on making life easier for their business customers.
We are interested in talented customer-focused Developers who have a can-do attitude. If you are open to moving into new technologies, this would be a great opportunity.
The client expects the delivery of a range of software applications, and development services through design, development, programming testing, and maintenance of technology solutions aligned with the over-arching business objectives
Your willingness to be courageous and take on technologies and projects that may be a stretch for you will be a key to your success in this team.
- Work within an Agile Team to analyse business processes, procedures and user requirements in order to establish system requirements.
- Lead system/application design including production of system and program documentation as well as ongoing maintenance.
- Develop solutions and specifications so that agreed requirements can be converted into functional systems.
- Undertake testing activities in relation to software solutions ensuring that quality meets agreed specifications/requirements
- Create development and support documentation and provide advice regarding applications to enable support functions to operate effectively
- Contribute to the review and redesign of processes or procedures, on an ongoing basis, to deliver improved system productivity or efficiency.
- Resolve production incidents (through diagnosis, testing & applying fix) for assigned application/s
- Familiarise yourself and always comply with the companies health & safety policy and procedures. This includes recording and reporting all hazards, discomforts, accidents or incidents to your people leader
- Spring, Openshift, Git, Docker, Jenkins, Bitbucket
- React, Redux
- Apigee, Mulesoft
Join this industry leader in a fully Agile environment working in the Wellington CBD.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Natasha Keith on 04 471 9729.