Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Emma O'Mahony
Date posted 9 April 20192019-04-09 2019-06-08 it Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 85000 95000 95000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
An exciting opportunity to join a well-known New Zealand company as their applications developer. Be a part of making a difference within the healthcare industry!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This organisation is really making a difference in the health care industry. There is very exciting times ahead for the business with big investment going into technology and automation.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This Applications Developer role will suit someone who enjoys thinking outside the box, is proactive in their approach and can work autonomously. You will be empowered to build new and exciting applications for the business. This Application Developer will take a variety of different projects, you will be responsible for the end-to-end development and integration of products. You will need to be comfortable with requirements gathering and documentation.
• Work with business functions to analyse, design, develop, test, release and maintain high quality business applications to ensure business requirements are met within deadlines
• Assist with project tasks and activities
• Requirements gathering and documentation
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Several years' of experience developing key components of business applications - Preferably including ITSM tools such as Cherwell, ServiceNow, BMC etc.
• Previous experience working with relational databases such as MS SQL, MySQL or PL/SQL
• Commercial development experience with any programming language e.g.C#, Java
• Experience with implementing ITSM system integrations - web services, LDAP, AD etc
• Good knowledge of ITIL/ITSM processes and best practices - ITIL certification desirable
This Application Developer role will involve liaising with people at all levels of the business. You will need really strong communication skills for this role as well as enjoy being hands on and developing great solutions. This Application developer will be supported with lots of training and personal development.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma O'Mahony on 09 374 7300.