Senior iOS Developer
Consultant Jordan Hindley
Date posted 30 April 20192019-04-30 2019-06-29 it Oceania > New Zealand > North Island > Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 80 90 90 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
In this role you will be expected to lead the iOS development, and best practice for a number of external stakeholders within this clients portfolio.
You will be joining around 80 other staff working in central Wellington. This agency thrives on modern Agile and development with a customer centric focus delivering digital experiences that matter.
In this role you will work with multiple external stakeholders to gather requirements, build pattern libraries, peer code review, and also present back to clients upon the completion of work.
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
• Work with web team to co-design and integrate with APIs
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
• Proven software development experience and iOS skills development using Swift/iOS
• Experience with architecture complicated solution in iOS platform
• Experience with Mobile CI/CD pipeline
• Have experience with application release life cycle
• Experience with iOS SDK
• Experience MDM (Mobile Iron or Intune)
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Sound knowledge of design patterns, unit testing, MVC, OOP, TDD
• Experience with Agile team environment
• Experience with AWS
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jordan Hindley on 04 471 9726.