Senior .Net Developer
Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Yvonne Tay-Corbett
Date posted 6 May 20192019-05-13 2019-07-05 it Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 100000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
A rapidly growing tech company headquartered in Auckland is looking to grow their engineering team. They need someone who would be willing to roll-up their sleeves and chip in when things need to be done. You will get a chance to work in a diverse role, but also get support from the engineering team of 10. The ideal candidate is a Senior .Net Developer open to their role evolving as the company grows- leadership opportunities are on the horizon.
Overview of the company
This fast paced company's platform is being used by some big brand names in the New Zealand and Australian market. They are also positioning themselves to roll out pilots in the US, UK and Canada. They are definitely taking their innovative technology to the world. This company is backed by significant names in the tech industry in both New Zealand and Australia- so they are definitely moving in the right direction.
About the role:
Get involved in building, managing and maintaining the platform. As a Senior .Net Developer, you will be part of the squad that looks after the design, architecture and operation of the platform.
You will work in an innovative and collaborative team, so if you have new ways of doing things, new tools/frameworks or different solutions bring it to the table! The focus for the team is building in a way that allows them to scale in a sustainable way.
They need a Senior .Net Developer who can think commercially, pragmatically, but also get excited by new technology, new ways of doing things, and getting behind a platform that is doing the world some good.
- Bring with you a deep understanding of web technologies to help solve present day challenges and prepare the team for future obstacles.
- You will be creating scalable systems and environments via cloud hosting providers
- Get involved in team discussions around strategy, technical direction, and best approaches to problem solving.
- You must have an in-depth understanding of software design patterns and experience implementing various patterns to solve complex solutions
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- A great attitude- they don’t need you to know the answer to every question, just the curiosity and openness to keep learning!
Career opportunities / selling points
There is an employee share scheme so you can really buy into their journey and reap the benefits/rewards along the way! There are policies in place for physical and mental wellbeing, as well as continuous learning. Team culture is highly valued in this company, so they frequently do activities and events. Great office space with the latest in hardware, it’s an easy location to get to via driving or public transport and the occasional office pup at your feet.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Yvonne Tay-Corbett on 09 374 7303.