Full Stack Developer
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Jess Stowers
Date posted 9 May 20192019-05-09 2019-07-08 it Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 90000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Excellent opportunity for an experienced F/S Developer to join an established team.
Overview of the company
One of Auckland’s largest and most reliable services providers based in Central Auckland. With a mature agile environment, this company is innovative in both practice and approach.
About the role
I am working closely with this client to find an experienced Full Stack Developer to join an established team and company in a time of exciting change.
Be responsible for driving application values through the development and maintenance of customer and business applications through phases of strategy, architecture, selection and deployment.
You will have specific responsibility for leading complex functional/process analysis and building or developing, maintaining or enhancing, and eventually decommissioning applications through their lifecycle.
• Support and enhance the ways of working and development practices across applications to support cross-functional squad members and delivery.
• Drive application value by leading complex functional/process analysis and development and develop into front-end and back-end solutions.
• Understand the customer journey and translate it into user stories. Configure solutions with a high quality, effortless user experience.
• Drive website and integration development.
• MUST have strong commercial .NET & .NET MVC experience as you will be picking up website and integration development.
• Solid understanding of the digital landscape, open source technologies and modern practices around continuous deployment.
• Strong facilitation skills, presenting technical information to non-technical stakeholders and the ability to prototype and co-design innovation solutions.
Excellent central location
Career development pathways
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jess Stowers on 09 374 7358.