Senior Quality Analyst
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Jess Stowers
Date posted 16 May 20192019-06-13 2019-07-15 it Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 100000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This is an excellent opportunity to join an enterprise company, working within their Digital arm as their Senior QA.
Overview of the company
An enterprise company providing insurance and financial services across Australia. Boasting a great working environment, flexitime and continued career development, you would be joining an established team where your expertise within the Quality Analyst space will be valued and used to help drive innovation and quality.
About the role:
In the role of Senior Quality Analyst you will be responsible for leading the drive to ensure that the right quality is built into solutions across platforms deliver so that the quality expectations of customer are met and delivered through processes that are both time and cost effective.
- Define and shape the quality assurance approach that will be used for solutions being developed.
- Provide quality-related support and specialist advice to peers, team members and stakeholders within the company while building quality in through reviewing, coaching and providing support and guidance to the team.
- Plan, coordinate and manage test activities for team as well as implement and embed practices and ways of working to improve quality outcomes.
- Identify areas for process improvements within platform, contribute to enterprise quality standards and definition of best practices.
- Experience in building, implementing and enhancing test processes and methodologies across teams within an organisation and within agile environment.
- At least 4+ years commercial experience within automation AND quality assurance using such automation tools as; SpecFlow, Selenium, Cucumber.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) are essential as you will be communicating with internal stakeholders regularly.
Career opportunities / selling points
Continued career development
Corporate insurance packages and discounts
$500 Health & Well being contribution each year
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jess Stowers on 09 374 7358.