Consultant Lisa Jarrett
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-17 2019-06-16 it Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 100 120 120 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
This Crown Entity specialising in the education sector is undertaking significant technological transformation. We are currently seeking an experienced API developer with expertise in .Net Core on Azure to join the team for an initial 6 month contract.
The technology stack includes:
- .Net Core
- Entity Framework Core
- Azure DevOps
- Azure Kubernetes Service
- Azure Container Registry
- MSAL or ADAL Authentication Libraries
- Azure Cosmos DB or other multi-model / NoSQL Databases
- XML to JSON conversion
- Azure Storage or other storage PaaS service (AWS S3)
- Familiarity with oAuth2 and/or OIDC
- Familiarity with Swagger/OpenAPI
- Understanding of RESTful API concepts including HATEOAS, Semver, Tolerant Readers
You will need to have good data centric system development experience, SQL capability and good code management practices.
This is an urgent requirement, so please pick up the phone and call me today for a confidential chat.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Lisa Jarrett on 04 471 9745.