Senior .Net Core Developer
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Jess Stowers
Date posted 27 May 20192019-06-13 2019-07-26 it Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 95000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented, ambitious, senior .NET Developer. You’ll be working with an innovative and motivated team in an agile environment where your experience and views will be valued.
Overview of the company
An innovative and fast paced digital agency with it's sights set on being the best design/technology studio in NZ!
This is a growing team (over 70 people now – plus you of course) full of ambitious technology driven unicorns; designers, producers, developers and all-around awesome thinkers and doers.
You would be working on projects that include cloud, machine learning, hardware. 3D printing, Computer vision, mobile front-end, AR, VR and interactive 3D.
About the role:
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Back-End/.NET Core Developer to join a fresh and innovative team and company in an exciting time of growth.
You will be working on a cutting-edge innovation stream of work that links up computer vision based technology and voice technology in a design-centric mobile application for one of New Zealand’s biggest companies (a very close partner of this client).
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders
- Design, tailor and develop, maintain and test software applications and create bespoke solutions
- Work alongside senior and intermediate developers in a high-functioning and innovative team
- Mentorship of intermediate and junior developers and provide guidance and structure to enforce best practice
- Provide succinct and accurate documentation
- At least five years commercial experience with C# .NET (with some .NET CORE)
- Strong demonstrated skills in architecture of backend applications and have the ability to lead back-end development from scratch enforcing best practice
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, AWS or other cloud platforms and be experienced and enjoy working within an agile environment
- Excellent communication skills (internal and external) and be effective by nature – able to work in a fast-paced environment, keen to prototype and validate.
Nice to have:
Experience with Docker and Kubernetes, front-end skills with Angular 2+ or ReactJS
Career opportunities / selling points
- Excellent company and team culture
- Brand new offices with awesome break-out areas, kitchen/coffee machine, open-plan offices and out-door deck area.
- Flexible working
- Career Development
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jess Stowers on 09 374 7358.