Intermediate or Senior QA
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Jess Stowers
Date posted 30 May 20192019-06-13 2019-07-29 it Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented, ambitious, intermediate or senior QA professional. You’ll be working with an innovative and motivated team in an agile environment where your experience and views will be valued.
Overview of the company
An innovative and fast paced digital agency with its sights set on being the best design/technology studio in NZ!
This is a growing team (over 70 people now – plus you of course) full of ambitious technology driven unicorns; designers, producers, developers and all-around awesome thinkers and doers.
You would be working on projects that include cloud, machine learning, hardware. 3D printing. Computer vision, mobile front-end, AR, VR and interactive 3D.
About the role:
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented intermediate or senior QA to join a fresh and innovative team and company in an exciting time of growth.
I am looking for someone who is passionate about games, app and web development and is able to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will be working on a cutting-edge innovation stream of work that links up computer vision based technology and voice technology in a design-centric mobile application for one of New Zealand’s biggest companies (a very close partner of this client).
- You will support the R7D team in day-to-day testing across a variety of projects and platforms.
- You will be responsible for testing software products in a variety of areas, from mobile and web development to gaming.
- You will influence the quality of all projects from early development to release and any proceeding updates.
- Exceptional attention to detail; a critical eye for finding buys through exploratory testing
- The ability to create and execute test cases as well as previous commercial experience performing system and regression testing
- Commercial experience working with a variety of bug, task and test management tools such as Jira, Cucumber, Selenium and good knowledge of mobile devices on different platforms (iOS, Android, Windows etc)
- Great communication skills/can maintain high levels of communication with the development team and provide regular updates on bug status and progression, and ability to learn and work efficiently – plays well with others!
- Bonus points if you have any experience with VR and AR, experience with test automation tools such as Telerik, Xamarin and Amazon
Career opportunities / selling points
- Excellent company and team culture
- Brand new offices and awesome break-out areas; open-plan offices, kitchen/coffee machine, SPACIES!!! And out-door deck area for some Zen time.
- Flexible working.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jess Stowers on 09 374 7358.