Senior React Developer
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Jess Stowers
Date posted 2 July 20192019-07-02 2019-08-31 it Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 95000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented and ambitious Senior React Developer to join an established results-oriented and high-functioning team. You’ll be working with an innovative and motivated team in an agile environment where you experience and views will be valued.
Overview of the company
An innovative and fast paced digital agency with it's sights set on being the best design/technology studio in NZ!
This is a growing team (over 70 people now – plus you of course) full of ambitious technology driven unicorns; designers, producers, developers and all-around awesome thinkers and doers.
You would be working on projects that include cloud, machine learning, hardware. 3D printing. Computer vision, mobile front-end, AR, VR and interactive 3D.
About the role:
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Front-End React Developer to join a fresh and innovative team and company in an exciting time of growth.
You will be working on a cutting-edge innovation stream of work that links up computer vision based technology and voice technology in a design-centric mobile application for one a well-known and renowned NZ company.
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders
- Design, tailor and develop, maintain and test software applications and create bespoke solutions
- Work alongside senior and intermediate developers in a high-functioning and innovative team
- Mentorship of intermediate and junior developers and provide guidance and structure to enforce best practice
- Provide succinct and accurate documentation
- Excellent communication skills are a must! Ideally you are pro documentation and communication through all mediums.
- At least 2 years of commercial experience with React and/or React Native
- At least 3 years commercial experience building high quality web and/or mobile app front-end solutions
- Experience working within an effective agile environment and you are able to demonstrate your experience with full SDLF.
Career opportunities / selling points
- Excellent company and team culture
- Brand new offices and awesome break-out areas; open-plan offices, kitchen/coffee machine, SPACIES!!! And out-door deck area for some Zen time.
- Flexible working.
- Career Development and mentorship.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jess Stowers on 09 374 7358.