Senior .Net Core Developer
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Jess Stowers
Date posted 2 July 20192019-07-02 2019-08-31 it Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 95000 135000 135000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented, ambitious, senior .NET Developer. You’ll be working with an innovative and motivated team in an agile environment where your experience and views will be valued.
Overview of the company
An innovative and fast paced digital agency with it's sights set on being the best design/technology studio in NZ!
This is a growing team (over 70 people now – plus you of course) full of ambitious technology driven unicorns; designers, producers, developers and all-around awesome thinkers and doers.
You would be working on projects that include cloud, machine learning, hardware. 3D printing, Computer vision, mobile front-end, AR, VR and interactive 3D.
About the role:
This is an exciting role and opportunity to join a high-functioning & results-oriented team and have your expertise valued and put to great use.
Use your skills to work on projects that include (but definitely are NOT limited to) cloud, machine learning, deep learning, hardware, 3D printing, computer vision, mobile front-end, AR, VR, interactive 3D and much more!
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders
- Design, tailor and develop, maintain and test software applications and create bespoke solutions
- Work alongside senior and intermediate developers in a high-functioning and innovative team
- Mentorship of intermediate and junior developers and provide guidance and structure to enforce best practice
- Provide succinct and accurate documentation
- At least 5+ years commercial experience with C# .NET (with some CORE).
- Demonstrated strength in Back End development i.e. skill sin architecture of backend applications, ability to lead backend development from inception through to release while enforcing best practices.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, AWS or other cloud platforms.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes, front-end skills with Angular 2+ or ReactJS
Career opportunities / selling points
- Excellent company and team culture
- Brand new offices and awesome break-out areas; open-plan offices, kitchen/coffee machine, SPACIES!!! And out-door deck area for some Zen time.
- Flexible working.
- Career Development and mentorship
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jess Stowers on 09 374 7358.