Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Jess Stowers
Date posted 2 July 20192019-07-02 2019-08-31 it Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 120000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent leadership opportunity that will see you taking technical ownership over a small high-functioning team.
Overview of the company
This is an excellent opportunity to join innovative and fast-paced team as their Technology Lead. This company partner with many well-known kiwi brands and businesses and have helped to grow their business ideas and success.
About the role:
In this role you will lead a team of web application developers in delivering and growing multiple partner business's digital products and services. You will design and build web applications across multiple projects with different requirements and technologies; you won’t get bored!
This is a leadership role and will see you owning all aspects of your projects. You will be comfortable with a level of ambiguity while having strong collaboration and communication skills.
- You will be an integral member of the development team helping them to juggle multiple projects at once and supporting all aspects of delivery.
- Help design cloud-based production and development architecture.
- Architect and build modern web applications.
- Work collaboratively with your team within a dynamic environment while mentoring intermediate developers (on-shore and off-shore).
- At least X6 years proven commercial experience in PHP
- Expert experience in frontend development tools such as React, Webpack, as well as experience with automation testing tools such as PHPUnit, Selenium, Jenkins and Jest and de-bugging such as XDebug, Blackfire, XHGUI
- Commercial experience in Linux environments as well as with distributed application architecture or microservices.
- Experience building and using REST APIs, Elasticsearch, Docker, AWS Lambda, RDS, SQS etc.
Career opportunities / selling points
Autonomy over your role
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jess Stowers on 09 374 7358.