DevOps Automation Engineer
Salary Attractive package
Consultant Natasha Keith
Date posted 11 July 20192019-07-11 2019-09-09 it Wellington Wellington NZ 6011 NZD 50000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A large well-known electricity organisation is seeking an DevOps Automation Engineer (Intermediate Level).
In this role you will re-platform a customer tool to make it easier to manage, deploy and self-heal and embrace Agile and DevOps and strive through automation in delivery.
- Developing deployments
- Writing scripts to automatically deploy in Ansible on Linux
- Springboot Development
- Containerisation in Kubernetes
- Re-platform some of the tech on Linux
What do you need:
- Experience writing scripts in Ansible
- Springboot Development (also a nice to have)
Nice to have’s:
- Integration technologies like SoapUI, WebLogic, Tomcat and WebSphere
- Monitoring tools like ELK
In this role they offer professional development and training as well flexible working hours and you can buy up to 10 days annual leave on top of your 4 weeks a year. Enjoy working for an organisation who offer flexible working hours.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Natasha Keith on 04 471 9729.