DevOps / Continuous Integration Engineer
Location Lower Hutt CentralFULL_TIME
Consultant Natasha Keith
Date posted 3 September 20192019-09-03 2019-11-02 it Lower Hutt Central Wellington NZ 5011 NZD 100000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This organisation has created an award winning game set in a sprawling open world. It is a third person game, skill-based action RPG about guiding your wanderer through a newly lit world.
Work for an independent games studio based in Wellington, New Zealand, they are looking for a talented DevOps / Continuous Integration Engineer to join and help deliver a AAA game experience in New Zealand. In this game you explore mysterious dungeons, fight epic bosses and explore diverse regions filled with gorgeous vistas and mythical creatures.
Being the DevOps / Continuous Integration Engineer you will come and join their team and be the driving force behind continuous integration and automated testing. You will collaborate with each department in the studio, so great communication skills are essential. As a DevOps / Continuous Integration Engineer, you are going to be a role model to the whole team, so they need someone who can lead, have a good work ethic and a great fit to the team.
You will be building continuous integration and testing frameworks for the studio and the games they make now, and in the future. You will be creating functional, automated tests, creating frameworks so Developers can create the tests themselves, and overseeing the continuous integration pipeline to ensure the long term health of builds.
Ideally you will have strong continuous integration skills using Jenkins as well as AWS experience.
Here is come of their tech stack:
- Source Control: Perforce, but any source control experience a plus
- Studio Review: Helix Swarm
- Continuous Integration: Jenkins
- Cloud: AWS
- Gaming Engine: Unreal
- It would be great if you had experience or a desire to get into Game Development
- Continuous Integration's using Jenkins
- Creating functional tests that will run through the game
- Maintaining healthy builds throughout the studio
- Creating and maintaining functional tests within the game using Unreal
- Flexible working hours
- Open plan new office to come in December
- Friday finish 430pm beer o'clock and other team activities
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Natasha Keith on 04 471 9729.