AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
Salary Contract or Permanent opportunity
Consultant Natasha Keith
Date posted 18 September 20192019-10-03 2019-10-18 it Wellington City Wellington Wellington NZ 6011 NZD 100 120 120 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Work for one of the top consultancies globally who operate in 149 locations across 46 countries, who provide IT service to varied clients for solving their business needs.
Being the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer you will work for high-profile NZ clients and you will be responsible for setting up DevOps in AWS cloud, creating and configuring the CI/CD pipeline in Jenkins and cloud commissioning etc.
Ideally you will be well versed in Agile, and be a quick leaner who will be open to adopting new technologies.
- Lead DevOps practices
- Work in distributed agile model
- Work with multiple teams to access and setup a managed services model
- Apply cloud (AWS, GCP) computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes
- Design, develop, and implement software integration's based on user feedback
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines)
- Analyse code and communicate detailed reviews to development teams to ensure a marked improvement in applications and the timely completion of projects
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security
- Optimise the company’s computing architecture
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation
- AWS (AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional)
- CI/CD Pipeline setup
- Configuration Management
- Programming languages (Shell, Groovy, Python), Git/Bitbucket, Jenkins, Concourse, Bamboo
Their office is based in the heart of the Wellington City and it is either a contract or permanent opportunity.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Natasha Keith on 04 471 9729.