Senior iOS Developer
Consultant George Meckiffe
Date posted 31 October 20192019-10-31 2019-11-30 it Wellington City Wellington Wellington NZ 6011 NZD 90 120 120 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Work for the coolest Digital Agency in the heart of the Wellington CBD, they work with a wide range of clients, their projects are diverse, interesting and challenging — from graphic-led work, to making complex banking interactions smooth and friendly. They aim to bring a mix of product thinking, great content and graphic design, usability and tech smarts to all their work.
You will be joining creative and talented Mobile Developers, Business Analysts, UX Designers, Developer and Testers who thrive on modern Agile and development with a customer centric focus delivering digital experiences that matter.
In this role you will work with multiple external stakeholders to gather requirements, build pattern libraries, peer code review, and also present back to clients upon the completion of work.
You will be part of a team and a family, they love karaoke, playing board-games and having a movie night too, as well as enjoying team lunches to celebrate birthdays.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with web team to co-design and integrate with APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency
- Proven software development experience and iOS skills development using Swift/iOS
- Experience with architecture complicated solution in iOS platform
- Experience with Mobile CI/CD pipeline
- Have experience with application release life cycle
- Experience with iOS SDK
- Experience MDM (Mobile Iron or Intune)
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Sound knowledge of design patterns, unit testing, MVC, OOP, TDD
Due to the nature of the work you will need to go through Government vetting process, which means you need to be:
- a New Zealand citizen
- or a New Zealand Resident visa holder lives in NZ for more than 5 years
- or a New Zealand Resident visa holder that from one of the five-eyes countries. (Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom or the USA.)
You will also be working for a company that gives back to:
- They run a variety of meet-ups in Wellington, and volunteer their time with charitable organisations such as Ronald McDonald House and social enterprises like Collaborate.