Digital Java Developer
Salary $90,000 - $120,000 per annum
Consultant Emma O'Mahony
Date posted 6 November 20192019-11-06 2020-01-05 it Auckland Auckland highbrook NZ 2013 NZD 90000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This Digital Java Developer will sit with the digital team of a well known kiwi organisation. You will develop new digital experiences to enable the organisation to deliver what people care about As a collaborative member of a Scrum team, design, build, deploy, and support the digital solutions for responsive websites, apps, and digital retail interfaces
This Digital Java Developer role will be perfect for someone who enjoys being logical for the backend and creative for the frontend. You will be apart of the digital team who are creating quality solutions for their customers.
This role is based in Highbrook(South Auckland) and has parking onsite.
This Digital Java Developer will be using cutting-edge frontend and backend coding skills you help your Scrum team build quality, maintainable, and robust digital experiences.
• Working closely with the integration team and 3rd party services to implement microservices using Java, Spring Boot, Jersey, Swagger, and/or similar tools
• Implement and maintain CI/CD pipelines and scalable application environments using containers (Docker, Kubernetes), Jenkins, and AWS
The right Digital Java Developer will need...
• 4+ years’ experience working with Java
• Experience with React and/or React Native
• Experience designing and building REST API and microservices (Spring Boot)
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma O'Mahony on 09 374 7300.