Senior Test Analyst - Contract
Salary $110 - $120 per hour
Consultant Terence Gomes
Date posted 23 June 2022auckland information-technology/software-development-and-testing 2022-06-23 2022-07-23 it Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 110 120 120 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
You will be using your skills and experience in test planning, analysis, test documentation and execution, working closely with your Programme Test Manager, Tech leads, SME’s, BA’s and integration test partners.
We are looking to expand our clients team with the addition of an experienced Senior Test Analyst. To fit this role, you will be a people person who is passionate about driving quality outcomes and able to pivot to different within a delivery focused team.
This is a high priority programme, experience working in large complex waterfall and agile environments with multiple internal and external key stakeholders is highly desirable
What will you be doing?
- Contribute and produce test plans, scripts and regular reports
- Analysis and validation of data, requirements process and design documentation
- Ensuring requirements traceability, coverage and understanding of environment and data requirements
- Test estimation and defining and executing test scripts
- Accurate recording of test evidence and monitoring and escalation of issues.
What do you need to bring?
- A great attitude that sees you self-managing your work while supporting your team
- Experience working in fast-paced environments to strict deadlines
- Strong background in software integration and system testing
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Can demonstrate knowledge of modern test standards and best practices
- Ability to deliver high quality, accurate deliverables and testing collateral
- Experience of using Jira with Zephyr test management plug in (or equivalent)
What do you get in return?
- The opportunity to be challenged in a fast paced, multi-tiered programme of work
- The chance to work with a supportive leadership team who will empower you to develop your professional skills and testing capability
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Terence Gomes on 09 374 7347.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 28 June 2022We are on the look out for an experienced Tech Lead to join one of New Zealands leading organisations!
Salary: $130,000 - $155,000 per annumLocation: AucklandDate posted: 13 June 2022* Competitive Salary * 10% Bonus * Flexible Working * Additional Insurance
Salary: $160,000 - $180,000 per annumLocation: AucklandDate posted: 8 June 2022About the company: Our client is know name in the financial sector and one of the largest financial institutes in New Zealand supporting New Zealanders to achieve their financial goals.
Salary: Competitive ratesLocation: AucklandDate posted: 11 June 2022We are looking for Scrum Masters to for two key clients who are offering long term contracts through to 31st March 2023 (with possible extensions). With both Scrum Master roles, you would be joining large teach teams who are supporting key initiatives within their respective fields (Cyber and Digital) to deliver products and services in the future and aligning them with Agile and DevOps processes. Both technology teams offer large, collaborative and supportive colleagues.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 17 May 2022As an experienced DevOps Engineer, you will bring your technical expertise across AWS, Cloud Infrastructure, DevOps and IaC to deliver the best solutions for our customers.