Dynamics Software Engineer
Consultant Matilda Booth
Date posted 5 July 2022wellington information-technology/software-development-and-testing 2022-07-10 2022-09-03 it Wellington Wellington NZ TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This organisation supports flexibility, career advancement, and are passionate about people. They take pride in building teams that reflect the diversity in our communities. They are looking for Dynamics Developers (Intermediate to Senior) to join their team from anywhere in NZ.
• Extensive development experience with Microsoft technologies (preferred C#)
• Sound knowledge of web development and cloud architecture
• 2+ years of experience delivering solutions with Dynamics 365 and/or Dataverse
• Experience developing with Power Platform capabilities such as Power Automate
• Preferably experience with Azure DevOps or other DevOps practices and environment and contributing to CI/CD pipelines
What you will do:
• You will find innovative ways to satisfy the requirements with out-of-the-box Power Platform and Dynamics 365 capabilities.
• You will own the entire piece of work, issues & plans and manage/drive them through to completion.
What gives you an edge:
• Willing to be uncomfortable for learning's sake; bold and unafraid to go against the grain
• Happy to do/learn different tasks/skills regardless of job title
• Consulting Skills
• Proficiency with agile working methodologies and teams
• A fantastic attitude and ability to collaborate and contribute to a team setting.
What’s great about working for this organisation?
• A work environment that encourages learning and continuous improvement including tech talks, discussions, and lunch + learn sessions.
• They support growth and provide you with a clearly defined career ladder to help you with your next steps. They have programs that recognize star performers.
• Flexible work from home arrangements.
• Some of the best banking, wealth, insurance, and retail benefits and discounts in the market.
• 5 days of wellbeing leave in addition to annual leaves, generous parental leave, top-up government-paid parental leave, volunteer day leave.
• A school holiday subsidy that helps in balancing work and family during school holidays.
• Industry leading 10% superannuation program and leading Kiwisaver options.
• Environmental and community care programs.
• Staff matching gifts - matching your donations to charities.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Matilda Booth on 04 471 9700.
Salary: Additional BenefitsLocation: WellingtonDate posted: 1 August 2022As part of the Corporate Systems Product Group, the SAP Manager will manage product backlogs, product-specified architecture, work programmes, business as usual activities, maintain and guide our capability and capacity to fix and enhance the product. The role also provides leadership and direction in support of Corrections outcomes in the management of offenders.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: WellingtonDate posted: 18 July 2022The role sits within the WFA Operational Communications Programme team but will have a dotted line to the Chief Information Officer (CIO), It requires interaction with all WFA business units, due to the level of technical impact this programme will have on the wider organisation. This position is expected to engage and work with WFA business units, their stakeholders, and the relevant public safety sector teams and suppliers to ensure that all technical activities related to WFA migrating to the PSN and CARD solutions to meet desired outcomes.
Salary: + SuperannuationLocation: WellingtonDate posted: 5 July 2022This organisation supports flexibility, career advancement and are passionate about people. They have two main groups with daily stand ups to increase communication and have access to the latest and greatest technologies to work with. Currently, they are looking for a Cloud Engineers to join their team from Wellington, New Zealand.
Salary: + 9% SuperannuationLocation: WellingtonDate posted: 5 July 2022This organisation supports flexibility, career advancement and are passionate about people. They have two main groups with daily stand ups to increase communication and have access to the latest and greatest technologies to work with. Currently, they are looking for a Cloud Engineers to join their team from Wellington, New Zealand.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: WellingtonDate posted: 1 July 2022We are on the lookout for people to join our growing team delivering digital services, someone with 3+ years’ experience who can help our projects succeed. As a Solution Architect you will be involved in a range of technical projects playing a part in helping transform the justice system and create real-life impacts.