Senior Software Engineer
Consultant Matilda Booth
Date posted 26 July 2022auckland information-technology/software-development-and-testing 2022-07-26 2022-09-24 it Auckland Auckland Auckland NZ TELECOMMUTE Aviat Networks https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/aviat-rw.gif
They’re looking for an experienced software engineer to join their Network Management Systems engineering team. This role will report to the development manager or a lead engineer and work in a collaborative team environment including developers, testers, UX design & development lead, product owner, and scrum master. This is a key role requiring a capable engineer, who works well in an Agile Scrum environment. They’re prepared to fit the role around the capabilities of the right candidate and invite applicants with 5 or more years relevant experience to apply.
• Development of product framework capabilities and features.
• Requirement’s analysis, software design, implementation, testing and problem solving.
• Contributing to the continuous improvement of our Agile Scrum practices
The right candidate will be passionate about developing high quality software products, with strong server and client-side development and problem-solving skills and will collaborate well in a Scrum team environment.
Essential (most of the following):
• Software product development
• Server and client-side design and development
• Strong analysis, design, and problem-solving skills
• Agile Scrum
• NodeJS or Java
• Python scripting
• Data modelling design
• User interface design & development with modern client frameworks (e.g. Vue or Angular)
• Databases (SQL and non-SQL)
• Network management (NetConf YANG, SNMP MIB)
• Telecommunications networking (IP, MPLS, VLAN)
• Jira and Git
This role has great career opportunities with personal development supported as it is encouraged for employees to spend 1 day per month towards this in addition to on-the-job learning. They also offer:
• Southern Cross, Well Being II – Health Insurance for employee and family
• Life Insurance and Terminal Illness – For Employee only; 4x salary
• Income Continuance Insurance - For Employee only; Up to 75% salary
• Trauma Insurance - For Employee only; $15k benefit
• Kiwisaver up to 4%
• An office in Wellington but remote working from anywhere in New Zealand optional.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Matilda Booth on 04 471 9700.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 2 August 2022This Senior Technical Business Analyst role is a permanent position within a dynamic and collaborative technology company with a national reach that focuses on digital connectivity in the Education sector. You will be responsible for the investigation, analysis, review, and documentation of business functions and processes. You will identify and define requirements to help improve any aspect of systems and processes and quantification of potential business benefits. This role would suit a highly capable individual who is naturally driven and is keen to work across a range of technology projects.
Salary: Attractive packageLocation: AucklandDate posted: 21 July 2022Join one of New Zealand's leading organisations ! We are on the hunt for an experienced and passionate Senior QA Engineer.
Salary: $120,000 - $145,000 per annumLocation: AucklandDate posted: 12 July 2022* Competitive salary * Flexible working * Great additional benefits
Salary: $120,000 - $135,000 per annumLocation: AucklandDate posted: 14 June 2022Join one of the largest territorial authority in Australasia who give individuals the opportunity to be part of a diverse workforce built on trust. As part of a close-knit team that values individual contribution, you would have the opportunity to gain a wealth of knowledge and work with a bunch of awesome people. The SAP team keeps the system running for over 9000 users delivering services to 1.7 million Aucklanders.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 10 August 2022* 3 months initial contract * Possibility to go permanent * Attractive hourly rate * Flexible working