Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Kaviraj Rai
Date posted 13 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
As a Web Designer, you will help to redesign the digital experience for the company through understanding customer needs and translating these to pixel perfect design.
About the role:
The main role as a Web Designer is to create designs that address customer needs acquired through UX research. You will be reporting directly to the head of digital and will work within the project team to deliver engaging designs.
- Collaborate with the UX researcher and other key team members to redesign digital customer experience
- Create engaging designs that are targeted to customer needs
- Attend meetings and provide feedback and input when needed
- Complete UAT and PVT testing
- Proven experience in website and digital design especially working with ADOBE Creative Suite
- Experience in agile development to deliver online projects using structured techniques
- Have a portfolio that will be able to showcase previous design work
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong internal and external relationships
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kavi Rai on 09 374 7304.