Salary Hourly Rate/Weekly Pay
Consultant Natasha Keith
Date posted 24 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Seeking an Android Developer to work in both Kotlin and Java
Award winning digital agency that focuses on designing and building the best and most effective user experiences across a range of diverse industries.
As an Android Developer, you will be involved in building mobile apps for some of New Zealand's most iconic brands.
In this role you will be working with a wide range of devices, resolutions, pixel densities and capabilities. You will work alongside the best UI and UX designers and developers in the business.
Ideally you will have strong commercial experience working with both Kotlin and Java. You\ will have some experience working with web services and various message formats esp. SOAP, REST, JSON, XML, JWT.
- 3+ years commercial experience developing native Android applications
- Strong commercial experience working with both Kotlin and Java
- Understanding of dependency management and task automation
- Solid experience with git
- Experience with working with web services and various message formats esp. SOAP, REST, JSON, XML, JWT
- Appreciation of design and desire to work in a creative environment
- Understand and work well within clearly defined project constraints, such as client goals, technical considerations and budgets/schedules
- Experience working with a wide range of devices, resolutions, pixel densities and capabilities
- Experience optimising performance, managing CPU utilisation, memory usage etc
- Knowledge of OS and device limitations
- Experience with Android NDK / C / C++
- Experience with OSX
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with NodeJS, Ruby and or PHP frameworks
- Experience with Fastlane
You will be located in the heart of Wellington city in their brand-new office.. Recieve an 5 weeks annual leave and a day off on your birthday.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Natasha Keith on 04 471 9729.