Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Jess Stowers
Date posted 26 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This is an excellent opportunity to join an iconic brand as their E-Commerce Co-ordinator. Reporting into the Web-Director, this role will see you tackle a range of duties that will ensure variety in your day-to-day tasks.
Overview of the company
A well-established, renowned and reputable retail brand that supplies to Kiwi’s nation-wide is now seeking to bring on a new member to their ranks. Formed in the late 50’s, this privately owned and passionately operated company are committed to helping each of their customers with expert tools and advice.
About the role:
This is a great opportunity to join a hugely supportive and busy team as their E-Commerce Co-ordinator. You will be working closely with the Web Manager and Marketing team to ensure integration of both e-commerce based and traditional product promotions across marketing channels.
- Optimise key digital marketing channels with attention on promotional and AdWords strategies, ensuring these operate with efficiency and deliver a highly engaging customer experience with a focus on goal conversion
- Perform AB/MV Testing to drill down into the optimisation of key conversion funnels.
- Manage channel reporting metrics.
- Create banners and content pages as well as and to help run AdWords.
- Proven HTML design skills utilising development frameworks such as bootstrap
- Capability using marketing tools such as google analytics & webmaster tools
- Experience with content management systems
- Experience in manipulation of images, digital assets, we design tools and associated software (photoshop)
- MOST importantly, you will need a willingness to learn and get stuck-in
Career opportunities / selling points
- You will be joined a well-oiled team who are ready to bring a new member into the fold.
- In this role you will be communicating with the Web Manager, Digital Content Co-ordinator and the wider Marketing Operations team.
- In this role you will get great exposure to all facets within the business and be well supported and encouraged in your career progression.
- Be a part of a truly supportive team and great work/company culture.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jess Stowers on 09 374 7358.