Senior .Net Developer
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Maia Alexandra
Date posted 1 October 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
An exciting opportunity to join a great company with a great culture and customer experience at the forefront of what they do. You will be responsible for looking after all the digital projects, providing technical leadership, and creating standards.
Overview of the company
This company values their employees and their continuous learning. Make the most of in-house training schemes, and flexible hours. Join a well-established company in the financial services industry, as they make their mark in Australasia.
About the role:
You will be responsible for being a technical leader in the Digital space, making decisions about standards, design, and mentoring. You must have full stack development experience with a solid understanding of SDLC processes.
- Be an expert in modern technologies and be able to advise on their functions.
- Motivate stakeholders and support and mentor development staff.
- Keep up to date with new and emerging technologies.
- Communicate well with team members of all levels, up to senior executives.
- Keep in mind commercial and technical feasibility of designs.
- Microsoft tech stack (C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET, SQL)
- Solid understanding of Azure and CosmosDB.
- Experience with Angular 2 and 4.
- Proven track record of solution implementation and training.
- Exceptional communication skills and can-do attitude.
An amazing opportunity for a driven leader with a can-do attitude and ability to mentor and train other developers as well as liaise consistently with executive members in the company.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Maia Alexandra on 09 374 7346.