Salary Competitive Salary, 5 weeks annual leave
Consultant Jess Stowers
Date posted 23 September 2018 2018-09-232018-11-19 it 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
An excellent opportunity to join this creative company as their UI/UX Designer on a permanent basis in their brand-new Auckland CBD offices.
Overview of the company
This is an excellent opportunity to join a creative company and help to pioneer the Auckland team fit-out as their next UI/UX Designer.
You would be delivering world class customer experiences and solutions for some of New Zealand’s most iconic brands and working alongside experienced UI & UX designers and developers in the business.
About the role:
I’m on the look-out for a UI/UX Designer who can bring exceptional design and beautiful experiences to this company’s clients digital properties. You will be joining a growing Auckland based team in their beautiful new CBD offices.
You will be intimately involved in delivering mobiles apps, websites and other web-based solutions for clients and on-going projects. AS well as managing projects and clients and working closely with the design and development team to see projects through to fruition.
- Lead the digital design for projects, working closely with our research and technical teams to passionately ensure your experience is brought to life authentically and with pixel-perfect accuracy.
- Develop original assets, mobile-first designs and user journeys that are in line with objectives.
- Create mood boards, wireframes, concepts and full digital designs into visual masterpieces for some of NZ’s biggest brands.
- Reporting directly to the Creative Direct, you will continually define the best direction for projects and clients you manage.
- 4+ years commercial experience working in the UX and digital design industry with a portfolio to back you up.
- 4+ years advanced experienced in design software (e.g. Sketch, InVision).
- Proven experience and understand of human centred design principals and designing websites and mobile apps from lo-fi through to finished product.
- Be a part of a supportive and creative team in their brand-new Auckland, CBD offices.
- Have real weight and ability to affect change in your role.
- Work with skilled UI & UX Designers.
- Work in a technology agnostic company – use the best tools for the job.
- Work with some of New Zealand’s largest and most iconic brands.
- Get 5 weeks of annual leave.
- Never work your birthday again!
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jess Stowers on 09 374 7358.