Customer Experience Designer
Salary Competitive Salary, Agile Environment
Consultant Jess Stowers
Date posted 23 September 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Be a part of the Customer Experience Design Team as their Customer Experience Designer on a permanent basis and know that your work will impact several hundred thousand users.
Overview of the company
In this role you will join digital market leaders and work as a member of their pioneering Auckland based teams.
This company looks within itself and promotes internal talent. Have confidence in knowing this company values its people and supports your career growth.
About the role:
Join this renowned company in an exciting time of growth and expansion as their talented Customer Experience Designer. Work in a truly agile environment to design optimised and transformed customer experiences.
Work across multiple work streams, projects and initiatives and apply human centred design thinking and CX design techniques to ideate and create solutions that meet customer needs and deliver to CVPs.
You will be passionate about resolving customer pain points and will bring expertise in designing transformational banking experiences that deliver market leading advocacy outcomes across customer journeys and ecosystems.
- Lead Customer Experience Design both at a strategic and tactical implementation level.
- Complete redesign of current state experiences for customers – utilising best practice customer experience and HCD techniques, working end to end across all channels and touchpoints.
- Lead experience design initiative through robust cross-functional collaboration.
- Utilise design research, analytics and insight to develop a deep understanding of customer needs across journeys, aligned to business strategy, segmentation and CVPs
- At least 3+ years expert level customer experience and service design experience (Design Thinking/Human Centred Design), including customer journey mapping and design research.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver successful change into a business that drives customer advocacy outcomes.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and exceptional presentation and workshop facilitation skills, service industry experience and a product design background.
- MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch
Career opportunities / selling points
- Cross-functional team
- Work alongside leaders in their field
- Work with people and a company who truly value your work and skill set
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jess Stowers on 09 374 7358.