Location Wellington CentralFULL_TIME
Consultant Alyss Neville
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152019-01-14 it 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A market leader is looking for an experienced UX Designer to join them on their journey within a truly agile and collaborative environment.
I am looking for a UX Designer that can enable customer experience to be delivered through journey teams and agile delivery teams. You will be able to develop and share knowledge of latest international developments within customer experience and service design.
You will feel at home in a collaborative team culture where you can contribute unique ideas and do things differently.
You will work alongside cross-functional teams to design intended outcomes and help identify any necessary design spikes whilst continuously facilitating feedback loops to users and customers
Requirements & Responsibilites:
- Expereince working with cross-functional teams to ensure the initiative meets its objective in the capacity required
- Prepare, conduct, facilitate and enable journey teams to do customer and stakeholder research to better inform their delivery decisions
- Help lead and facilitate in the synthesis of customer, business, technology and operations research to identify insights and opportunities
- Build to think, create and iterate multi-channel prototypes that enable end to end customer experience
- Build a strong working knowledge of products and services, business and operational challenges across the business.
- Experience working within a multi-disciplined and highly collaborative agile environment
- Experience looking at UX and working on Wireframes
Awesome opportunity in the Wellington CBD plus an attractive and the chance to work in a stimulating and challenging team environment.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Alyss Neville on 04 471 9721.