Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Maia Alexandra
Date posted 26 November 2018 2018-11-262019-01-25 it 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting opportunity to join a well-known technology company with a great culture. You will sit within a cross-functional team of visual design experts, UX, interaction and content. Your responsibilities include mentoring, designing, and strategy.
Overview of the company
A constantly evolving household name with a booming digital department. Operating in a dynamic and fast-paced industry, this company is aware of the importance of investing in its people and products to promote further growth. They have set up several community services to support Kiwis in need and promote goal achievement.
About the role
You will be a self-managing leader with solid experience, demonstrated mentoring ability and an eye for quality and standards. You’ll need to have excellent communication skills for interacting with internal and external stakeholders and a background in media/video would be a big bonus.
• Day-to-day mentoring and coaching responsibility.
• Contribute to strategic direction of a cross-functional team.
• Design experiences across a variety of platforms.
• Internal and external stakeholder interaction.
• 6+ years experience in design – portfolio will be required at application stage.
• High level of proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite.
• Understanding of HCD and best practice design principles.
• Exceptional leadership and people mentoring skills.
Career opportunities / selling points
An amazing opportunity for a driven UI candidate with a can-do attitude and an affinity for guiding and developing teams while remaining on the tools.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Maia Alexandra on 09 374 7346.