Senior UI / UX Designer
Salary Hourly rate and paid weekly
Consultant Natasha Keith
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-02-23 it Wellington NZ NZD 70 120 120 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Join around 70 other staff in a vibrant and diverse environment. This company creates award winning websites and apps for a variety of exciting clients.
Being the Senior UI Designer you will be a proven leader tasked with ensuring their products are customer-focused and user-friendly. You will be redesigning a platform so essentially building it from scratch with your own flare!
This role is more UI focused with a touch of UX.
They pride themselves on making their customer's customers happy. That means they place a lot of importance on user experience right across the organisation so there’s scope for plenty of variety in your work.
You need to be an excellent team player, articulate, and used to driving digital product creation through a high level of client interaction. If you’re a pragmatic, passionate and positive UI and UX Designer, and want to create excellent digital experiences that solve client's problems, then we want to hear from you!
- Solid UI and UX experience
- Been in a Senior level type role
- Agency experience is desirable but not necessary
- Good mobile experience
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience in a fast-paced and innovative environment, preferably an agency where you worked on multiple projects.
- Passionate about what you do and driven by a desire to be great
- Strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
- Work closely with clients to understand their business needs and the needs of their customers.
Work for a culture that is like no other in Wellington. They work hard but the atmosphere in the office is collaborative and friendly. There’s always plenty of Flight Coffee brewing, and craft beer and healthy snacks in the fridge.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Natasha Keith on 04 471 9729.