Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Maia Alexandra
Date posted 29 January 2019 2019-01-292019-03-30 it Auckland NZ NZD 70000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
An exciting and challenging role for a company that is a leader in its field. You will be working on a range of projects, using your UX skills to deliver valuable and usable video experiences for clients across a variety of devices (mobile, tablet, TV, consoles and more).
Overview of the company:
A company that is a leader in its field with some high-profile clients in New Zealand and around the world. Follow a collaborative process of design, ensuring the user is at the centre, with continuous improvement as a big focus. Outcome-focused, user-focused, innovative, and collaborative, this company has an amazing culture with employees stationed across the world, contributing some amazing skills and training.
About the role:
We are looking for a couple of UXers – one senior, one intermediate to create well structured documents that incite discussion and action. Experienced with UX and UI, you will liaise with clients and stakeholders in design workshops and do user testing as well as understand how to work with developers to gather technical requirements.
• Participation in design workshops with customers.
• Working with clients, stakeholders, and developers to ascertain technical requirements and knowledge from end users.
• Understand and implement all facets of user experience and interface design – wireframes, mock ups, prototyping, etc.
• Research and develop new ideas.
• Relevant UX and digital product design experience – preferably with agency background.
• Solid experience with Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Preferably experience with sketching, conceptual design, prototyping and wireframing, and usability testing.
Career opportunities / selling points
An exciting opportunity to join a top-tier international company and work with a talented team in a collaborative environment.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Maia Alexandra on 09 374 7346.