Senior UX Designer
Consultant Natasha Keith
Date posted 12 March 2019 2019-03-122019-04-11 it Wellington NZ NZD 90 120 120 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Wireframing and UI Prototyping, so you can produce quick paper prototypes and wireframes for customer and user testing.
About the role:
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior UX Designer to work in the Wellington CBD on a 6-month contract with possibility of extension.
You will thrive being apart of an agile environment and be passionate about UX, showing a desire to add value to the clients customer experience platform across the entire organisation.
Ideally, you are a talented Senior UX Designer with some UI and CX capabilities. You will continue their customer journey and apply strong UX skills to help identify, and design the different user paths/flows through a digital customer experience platform.
If you have some UI design skills this would be fantastic, as you will be supporting front end developers with screen/UI design.
Key experience and skills:
• UX/CX Research – ability to research similar products and processes, customer needs and wants to generate ideas and form solutions (prototypes to test).
• Collaboration and communication – understands the importance of collaboration
• Agile working – can work in an Agile environment, working with a team to deliver value to customers quickly.
• User testing workshops – experienced and confident in running user testing workshops
• User Journey (path) mapping – can map multiple journeys based on different customer scenarios and personas (multiple paths/flows in the user journey).
• Lean UX / MVP design – understands and actively applies Lean UX principles when designing MVP solutions.
• Wireframing and UI Prototyping – can produce quick paper prototypes, wireframes for customer and user testing, and to provide guidance to our front end developers (help them build the RIGHT thing).
• UI Design – not a must, but highly desired. We are working on a device independent (multi-device) digital customer experience platform.
• 8+ years UX Design commercial experience
• Solid UX/CX Research skills
• UI Design is desired but no essential
• Lean UX / MVP design
• Adobe creative suite
• Financial experience desirable
• Agile experience
This is an awesome opportunity based in Wellington's CBD with an attractive daily rate and the chance to work in a stimulating yet challenging team environment with cutting edge technologies.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Natasha Keith on 04 471 9729.