UX / UI Designer
Salary Competitve Salary
Consultant Jess Stowers
Date posted 29 March 20192019-03-29 2019-05-28 it Auckland NZ NZD 120000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
This is an excellent creative opportunity to join an established company as their Senior UI / UX Designer. Provide leadership and UX Design vision.
Overview of the company
One of Auckland’s largest and most reliable services providers based in Central Auckland. With a mature agile environment, this company is innovative in both practice and approach.
About the role:
Reporting into the Head of Digital Delivery, this role will see you driving a user experience that delivers results and connects emotionally across all digital products.
Work closely with Product Owners and Engineers to create functional and appealing design practices that drive user adoption and shares a common, customer-centric culture.
With a strong focus on using data, user interface, look and layout to improve digital products and ultimately increase customer and user satisfaction.
• Provide leadership and develop/maintain a UX design vision and market strategy. Design the end-to-end experience for a product and develop an understand of the user psychology across all digital products.
• Drive effectiveness across product functionality and usability through real user research, measurement and prototyping.
• Find creative ways to solve UX problems and implement attract designs that are aligned with industry trends and increases usability.
• Continuously gather feedback from and sets expectations with all relevant stakeholders (especially value stream leads, product owners and squads).
• Excellent leadership skills, communication clear strategy and purpose. Proven experience using agile project management methods whilst understanding the fundamental principals behind what they are trying to achieve and why they are valued.
• Hands-on experience leading digital design delivery across implementation teams throughout the life cycle of a product.
• Sound understanding of the digital landscape, design technologies and modern practices around user design.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently; strong organisation skills; ability to plan forward and manage deadlines, attention to detail.
Career opportunities / selling points
Excellent central location
Career development pathways
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jess Stowers on 09 374 7358.