Customer Experience Manager
Salary $120,000 - $150,000 per annum
Consultant Emma O'Mahony
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-13 2019-07-12 it Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
We are partnering with a Global Digital Consultancy based in Auckland CBD. This role can be shaped by person going into it – the only main requirement is that you are passionate and experienced in the CX field. You need to know how to bring people along the journey of customer experience and know what is feasible from a Technical and Business point of view. This Customer Experience Manager will be responsible for developing and executing the customer experience strategy as well as continuing to evolve and develop a product/service proposition.
This Customer Experience Manager will need to be comfortable spanning customer experience, business change & technology awareness. The successful person will be passionate about customer experience, and will know what it takes to successfully deliver it.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior CX specialist looking for their next step – you will be reporting directly into the Head of Digital Experience. This Customer Experience Manager will need to have worked within a Digital Agency or Digital Consultancy - this is a must have as you will be working with a variety of different clients.
The ideal candidate will have;
• 6+ years in a similar role
• Proven track record in strategy and development for CX
• Previous experience working for a Digital Agency or Consultancy
• Self starter attitude, motivational skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Design thinking experience would be great
• Experience working in an agile environment.
• Comfortable defining new digital products or services from a CX view
• Exposure to the business development process
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma O'Mahony on 09 374 7300.