Senior UX Designer
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Emma O'Mahony
Date posted 10 June 20192019-06-10 2019-08-09 it Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 115000 155000 155000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting and challenging role for a company that is a leader in its field. There will be a range of projects, using your UX skills to deliver valuable products for customers. This Senior UX Designer will be working with a cross functional squad, you will need to be passionate about design principals and practices. You will be the voice of design within your squad and you will also have a big influence as a Senior UX Designer in the business.
Overview of the company:
A company that is a leader in its field and a household name based in Auckland CBD. Follow a collaborative process of design, ensuring the user is at the centre, with continuous improvement as a big focus. Outcome-focused, user-focused, innovative, and collaborative, this company has an amazing culture with employees stationed across the world, contributing some amazing skills and training.
About the role:
You will be designing a product customers use everyday. We are looking for a an out standing Senior UX designer to join this well established team. Experienced with UX and UI, you will liaise with customers and stakeholders in design workshops and do user testing as well as understand how to work with developers to gather technical requirements.
Not only has it a great Auckland CBD location but it also offers a great salary and benefits package.
• Participation in design workshops with customers.
• Working with customers, stakeholders, and developers to ascertain technical requirements and knowledge from end users.
• Understand and implement all facets of user experience and interface design – wireframes, mock ups, prototyping, etc.
• Research and develop new ideas
• Relevant UX and digital product design experience – preferably with agency background.
• Solid experience with Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Preferably experience with sketching, conceptual design, prototyping and wireframing, and usability testing.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma O'Mahony on 09 374 7300.