Digital Product Owner
Salary 12% Superannuation + Free Health & Life Insurance + Flexi Hours
Consultant Natasha Keith
Date posted 26 July 20192019-07-26 2019-09-24 it Wellington Wellington Wellington NZ 6011 NZD 100000 115000 115000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This company is Australia and New Zealand largest insurance company, with assets of over $31 billion and over 2.4 million customers, they are after a Digital Product Owner to contribute to the development of their digital road map, including influencing Stakeholders to ensure NZ needs are captured and delivered.
Being the Digital Product Owner you will champion and drive the adoption of enhanced digital capabilities across the business to improve customer experience and servicing efficiencies.
They have a whole bunch of ageing digital assets, and they need to understand what they have from a digital perspective, then figure out where they need to go and drive the activities to get the company there.
You will contribute to the development of the digital road map, including influencing stakeholders to ensure needs are captured and delivered.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Help take them into the digital space and work through customer experience and process efficiencies (example if a customer has a requests, they go on to the website, then they get directed to phone number, then fill out a piece of paper and send it off in the mail, so taking them from paper to digital.
- Identify and asses current digital capabilities and garner support and funding to address gaps
- Drive day to day prioritisation of digital enhancements, projects and scope and drive delivery of NZ digital initiatives.
- Work with cross functional teams to translate customer needs and technology directions into new or enhanced digital features.
- Work with business stakeholders to ensure digital content is accurate
- Champion new digital technologies to drive customer experience and improve servicing efficiencies (automation).
Skills and Behaviours:
- High level of relationship building and networking skills
- Ability and experience in working with various customers and stakeholders to clarify requirements, delivery solutions, resolve conflict and work within time constraints.
- Proven communication and influence skills
- High degree of interpersonal savviness and commercial acumen
- 10+ year's experience successfully delivery large scale digital solution
- Previous experience developing customer requirements and facilitating Stakeholder workshop
- Previous experience implementing Digital CRM Solution's (e.g. Salesforce)
- Working knowledge of Life Insurance systems, products and processes is preferred
Why this organisation is for you:
- 12% Superannuation that includes KiwiSaver
- Free Health, Life and Disability insurance
- 4 weeks annual leave - there is a scheme where you can purchase leave in advance
- Flexible working arrangements
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Natasha Keith on 04 471 9729.