Digital Product Owner
Salary 12% Superannuation + Free Health & Life Insurance + Flexi Hours
Consultant Natasha Keith
Date posted 9 September 20192019-09-09 2019-11-08 it Wellington Wellington Wellington NZ 6011 NZD 100000 115000 115000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This company is New Zealands largest insurance company, with over 2.4 million customers, they are after a Digital Product Owner to contribute to the development of their digital road map, including influencing Stakeholders to ensure NZ needs are captured and delivered.
Being the Digital Product Owner, you will champion and drive the adoption of enhanced digital capabilities across this organisation to improve customer experience and servicing efficiency's.
This role will identify and assess their current digital capabilities, garner support and funding to address gaps and drive day to day prioritisation of digital enhancements, projects and scope.
You will contribute to the development of their digital road map, including influencing Stakeholders to ensure NZ needs are captured and delivered.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Identify and assess current digital capabilities and garner support and funding to address gaps
- Drive day to day prioritisation of digital enhancements, projects and scope and drive delivery of NZ digital initiatives.
- Work with cross functional teams to translate customer needs and technology directions into new or enhanced digital features.
- Work with business stakeholders to ensure digital content is accurate
- Driving delivery and managing stakeholders
- Champion new digital technologies to drive customer experience and improve servicing efficiency's (automation)
Skills and Behaviours:
- High level of relationship building and networking skills
- Ability and experience in working with various customers and stakeholders to clarify requirements, delivery solutions, resolve conflict and work within time constraints.
- Proven communication and influencing skills
- High degree of interpersonal savviness and commercial acumen
- Flexibility and resilience to work in a changing and dynamic environment
- 10+ year's experience successfully delivery large scale digital solution
- Previous experience developing customer requirements and facilitating Stakeholder workshop
- Previous experience implementing Digital CRM Solution's (e.g. Salesforce)
- Working knowledge of Life Insurance systems, products and processes is preferred
Why this organisation is for you:
- 12% Superannuation that includes KiwiSaver
- Free Health, Life and Disability insurance
- 4 weeks annual leave - there is a scheme where you can purchase leave in advance
- Flexible working arrangements
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Natasha Keith on 04 471 9729.