Front-End Developer (Senior and Intermediate)
Consultant Justin Purdie
Date posted 4 November 20192019-11-04 2020-01-03 it Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 93000 115000 115000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Every hour of every day, 365 days of the year, this Government Department is contributing to the defence, security and well-being of Aotearoa / New Zealand.
The Senior Developer’s primary responsibility is to lead the development and delivery of applications that solve business, technology and user problems, and improve this companies logistics tools and their usage.
You will lead software development and planning and options analysis, and design and deliver applications within good practice guidelines to maximise the return on investment and improve user experience. This includes configuration management, service acceptance, application support, and problem and incident resolution.
You will have a focus on new Neptune and Automated Integration Technology (AIT)/Mobility applications currently in production to allow entry of and access to information for users in the field, deployed environments, workshops and warehouses.
In the Senior role you will actively coach Developers, working in flexible, responsive and collaborative ways, and continuously developing your own skills. The team will largely adapt agile methodologies. As such, you will be self-organising and responsible for identification of work required.
To be successful in the role:
- Very skilled in implementing instrumentation and analytics within code.
- High expertise in OpenUI5, SAP Fiori or Neptune, and Mobile app build/manageability and testing skills will be an advantage.
- Strong skills in business problem identification, analysis and resolution using technology solutions
- Very good understanding of solution development processes and timings including the Software Development Life-cycle (SDLC), DevOps and Agile
Required Level of Experience:
- Developer tools such as Safari Web Inspector/Chrome developer or other debugging tool(s) - User interface and User experience design.
- Strong experience in leading solution development processes including Software Development Life-cycle (SDLC), DevOps and Agile.
- Substantive experience working in and delivering software solutions across a large, complex business or project.
- Experience in a logistics or equipment management environment would be advantageous
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Justin Purdie on 04 471 9770.