Experience Design Lead
Salary $130,000 - $165,000 per annum
Consultant Emma O'Mahony
Date posted 6 November 20192019-11-06 2020-01-05 design-and-creative Auckland south Auckland South Auckland NZ NZD 130000 165000 165000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This Experience Design Lead will need to be a passionate advocate for the customer/user and for human centricity in general. You’ll also lead for Design Thinking and HCD across New Zealand and Australia. This role is located in South Auckland.
You’ll take the lead for what they call "The Hub" , which is a physical space that acts as a focal point for Design Thinking, collaborative problem solving and visual governance.
The Experience Design Lead is a hands-on leadership role that “shows the way by doing”.
Travel to the Sydney office is probably required roughly every 6-8 weeks, depending on projects.
Design Thinking Leadership
User experience design and consultancy
Compliance with Policy & Procedures
This Experience Design Lead will need.
• At least 7 years relevant experience overall, including at least 2 years of specific Experience Design work
• Direct experience running Design Thinking sprints and creating the associated artefacts
• Storytelling and visual presentation capability
• Understanding of and experience with digital technologies
• Highly organised.
• Personal resilience
• Able to deal with uncertainty and ambiguity
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma O'Mahony on 09 374 7300.