Consultant Natasha Keith
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-15 2019-05-15 it Oceania > New Zealand > North Island > Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 90 120 120 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Looking for an pipeline engineer skilled in CI/CD builds including containerisation.
The client is looking for a pipeline engineer to help build out an in house application integral to the success of this large financial institution.
You'll live and breathe DevOps, Agile, Open Source Software, Data, and will be most at home in a great, collaborative team culture where you can contribute unique ideas and do things differently.
You will be building the CI/CD Pipelines using Docker, Jenkins, and Kubernetes increasing the capability of this online platform through containerisation and SRE best practice.
• Virtualisation, especially AWS and VMWare.
• Containerisation using Docker and Kubernetes.
• Linux OS configuration and use, including shell scripting.
• Java programming, JVM configuration and tuning.
• Git source repository and GitHub, with standard Git workflows.
• Distributed system design and configuration.
• Security engineering practices and tools.
• Agile and DevOps engineering practices and CICD tools.
• Parallel and concurrent processing
• Distributed systems
Join an industry leader with a great culture working in Wellingtons CBD.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Natasha Keith on 04 471 9729.