Senior Consultant - Accounting & Finance
Location Wellington Central
Consultant Jess Allan
Date posted 13 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Robert Walters is seeking a Senior Consultant to join their well established finance recruitment team in Wellington, New Zealand. This is an excellent opportunity for strong recruiters in any related discipline to step up into a senior role within a high. performing, global business.
As a Senior Consultant within the Finance team at Robert Walters you will not only manage relationships with our large and well-known client base but also develop new business under the Robert Walters brand. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed, where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Consultant:
• Recruiting for permanent finance roles in Wellington
• Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving, competitive sales environment
• Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
• Managing and developing key accounts with incremental revenue growth
• Working closely with the Wellington management group in relation to team performance and strategy
• Assisting in the training and development of new consultants
• Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
• Selecting candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
• Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
• A proven successful track record within agency recruitment from any transferable discipline but ideally finance
• Ideally a strong understanding of the Wellington recruitment market
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask
• Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
• Ability to use own initiative and deliver as part of a successful team and act as a mentor to more junior staff
• A strong work ethic and desire to achieve
• This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential.
• Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand
• Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
• Long-term career path and opportunity to progress quickly as a result of strong performance
• Global incentive trips for high achievers
• Supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme
• International opportunities with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai and Rio De Janeiro, to name just a few
There are very few careers available that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment.
To apply please click apply or call Jess Allan on +61 (0) 3 8628 2174 for a confidential discussion.