Recruitment Consultant - Accounting & Finance
Location Wellington Central
Consultant Jess Allan
Date posted 26 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Robert Walters is seeking an additional Consultant to join their well established finance recruitment team in Wellington, New Zealand. This is an excellent opportunity for strong recruiters in any related discipline to step up into a role within a high performing, global business known for their excellent internal career progression structure.
As a Consultant within the Finance team at Robert Walters you will not only manage relationships with our large and well-known client base but also develop new business under the Robert Walters brand. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed, where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
• Recruiting for permanent finance roles in Wellington
• Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving, competitive sales environment
• Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
• Managing and developing key accounts with incremental revenue growth
• Working closely with the Wellington management group in relation to team performance and strategy
• Assisting in the training and development of new consultants
• Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
• Selecting candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
• Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
• A proven track record within agency recruitment from any transferable, white-collar discipline, ideally finance
• Ideally a strong understanding of the Wellington recruitment market
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask
• Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
• Ability to use own initiative and deliver as part of a successful team and act as a mentor to more junior staff
• A strong work ethic and desire to achieve
• This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential.
• Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand
• Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
• Long-term career path and opportunity to progress quickly as a result of strong performance
• Global incentive trips for high achievers
• Supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme
• International opportunities with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai and Rio De Janeiro, to name just a few
There are very few careers available that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment.
To apply please click apply or call Jess Allan on +61 (0) 3 8628 2174 for a confidential discussion.