Recruitment Consultant - IT Division
Consultant Elise-Marie Oger
Date posted 23 May 20192019-06-13 2019-07-22 recruitment-consultancy Christchurch Canterbury NZ AUD 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Join an international organisation that provides a long-term career path, ongoing skills training and exceptional earning potential. The role will be operating from our brand new Christchurch office space, and fit within the new close-knit team lead by a local entrepreneur and rugby coach named Sam. Together with legal, property, procurement and finance, this role will be concentrating in the tech and project space, and senior recruitment professionals are encouraged to apply.
Established in 1985, Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading specialist talent agency. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across popular sectors of some of Christchurch’s largest clients and innovative SME’s. If you have the drive to be a Senior Consultant, Robert Walters can offer an exciting transition into our newest office, clear career path and outstanding international opportunities, ongoing professional development and great office culture.
• Learn and demonstrate market and product knowledge
• Setting and achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs
• Develop new business channels, service and nurture client relationships
• Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arrange and prepare interviews for candidates and make placements
• Generate candidate momentum by keeping accurate CRM records and general administration
• Organise and attend client entertainment events
• Minimum of 2-3 years B2B sales or commercial experience within a boutique recruiting environment
• Tertiary qualification, preferably in commerce, HR and/or marketing
• Have an understanding of the Christchurch tech market
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand, in the garden city of Christchurch
• Generous base salary and bonus structure
• Long-term career path with a proven policy of organic growth
• Global incentive trips for high achievers
• Supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme
To apply please click apply or call Elise-Marie Oger on +61 3 8628 2105 for a confidential discussion.