Corporate Commercial Solicitor
Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Emeline Sales
Date posted 2 August 20192019-08-02 2019-10-01 legal Christchurch Canterbury 62 Worcester Blvd, Christchurch Central, Christchurch NZ 8013 NZD 55000 80000 80000 YEAR Anthony Harper www.anthonyharper.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/anthony-harper280x80.gif
Anthony Harper, a leading national law firm seeks a Corporate / Commercial lawyer to join the team in Christchurch
Anthony Harper is a highly regarded national law firm, and their Corporate and Commercial team is at the heart of this profile. Having a relaxed feel with approachable partners, the firm is committed to enabling lawyers to grow their careers, and provides challenging and interesting work without compromising a healthy work/life balance.
About the role
Working within a highly skilled team of specialist Corporate lawyers, including three partners, this is a great opportunity to develop your career. The role will comprise corporate and general commercial work, including mergers and acquisition transactions, negotiating and drafting commercial contracts, corporate structuring, governance, capital raising, licensing and legal compliance advice. You'll be involved in interesting and challenging work in a role where you can work autonomously but also benefit from the support and guidance of a highly skilled and collaborative team.
- Receiving and completing instructions for clients, producing high quality, concise and comprehensive work
- Reviewing and drafting documents, contracts and correspondence
- Advising clients
- Settling transactions
- Research and opinion work
- LLB, with a strong academic record
- Admitted to the Bar in NZ
- High calibre training with a quality firm
- Ideally 2 to 4 years' PQE
- A general corporate/commercial background would be ideal
- Ability to perform under pressure and adapt to change
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgement and deliver practical solutions
Work alongside and learn from experienced and highly regarded partners and deliver key items of work for a busy and growing team. Be involved in high-value transactions with high profile clients, enjoy the relaxed yet productive culture and grow your career as a specialist Corporate/Commercial lawyer.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emeline Sales on 027 310 2009.