Senior Solicitor or Senior Associate - Corporate
Consultant Rosamund More
Date posted 3 May 2022auckland legal/commercial-law 2022-05-12 2022-07-02 legal Auckland Auckland NZ Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This specialist corporate & commercial firm can offer you top tier work in a supportive and boutique environment. They have clients throughout New Zealand and internationally.
About this role | Mō tēnei tūranga mahi
You will benefit from being mentored by, and working alongside, supportive Partners who have a combination of national and international top-tier experience.
You will provide legal advice across a range of corporate and commercial matters. Depending on your areas of expertise and interests, your work could include:
- corporate restructuring;
- cross-border acquisitions;
- joint ventures and strategic alliances;
- securities law;
- shareholder arrangements; and
- commercial property.
This firm is committed to developing their lawyers and offering high-quality work within a supportive culture of intelligent, motivated individuals who genuinely look out for one another. This role is full-time, but the firm is flexible in the way they operate, and part-time or flexible working options will be considered.
What you will bring | Ngā pūmanawatanga ōu
- 2-8 years of post-admission experience however all candidates will be considered on merit;
- Corporate, commercial and/or mergers and acquisitions experience is desirable. However, the firm will also consider someone with a property background;
- An enthusiastic and proactive approach to work;
- Qualified in New Zealand or a Commonwealth jurisdiction with a strong academic record.
Apply Now | Tono ināianei
If you are a well-balanced high achiever who enjoys undertaking challenging and rewarding legal projects, apply now. Or, for a confidential discussion, please call Rosamund More on +64 9 374 7327 or email email@example.com