Consultant Sam Lindsay
Date posted 7 June 20192019-06-11 2019-08-06 legal Christchurch Canterbury 62 Worcester Blvd, Christchurch Central, Christchurch 8013 NZ 8013 NZD 60000 95000 95000 YEAR Anthony Harper
Anthony Harper is a highly regarded national law firm, and their Employment team is growing in both Auckland and Christchurch. Having a relaxed feel with approachable partners, the firm is committed to enabling their lawyers to grow their careers, and provides challenging and interesting work without compromising a healthy work/life balance.
This position works closely with the Employment partner, assisting in the delivery of high quality employment advice to corporate clients ranging in size and turnover, including logistics, retail and medical.
- Receiving and completing instructions for clients, producing high quality, concise and comprehensive work
- Drafting agreements, documents and correspondence
- Research and opinion work
- Advising and advocating for clients
- Representation of clients at mediation
- Accurately and effectively managing all files
- LLB, with a strong academic record. Admitted to the Bar in NZ
- Between 3 to 6 years' PQE
- Employment law or general litigation experience preferred
- Strong drafting and negotiation skills
- Good fit with the team
Work alongside and learn from experienced and highly regarded partners and deliver key items of work for a busy and growing team. Enjoy the relaxed yet productive culture and grow your career as a specialist employment lawyer.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sam Lindsay on 027 5665 707.