Consultant Andrea Doherty
Date posted 16 May 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
A newly created role that will provide opportunities for a commercial career path in an innovative company.
This company is a leading New Zealand telecommunications provider with a growing presence in the market. They are an award winning and customer centric business with an open and inclusive culture and great work environment.
The Regulatory Advisor will support delivery of the business’ regulatory programme, improving the operating environment, efficiency and underlying cost structures. The incumbent will also be liaising with industry colleagues to influence codes and guidelines while also improving the internal regulatory programme.
- Work with the business to research and draft submissions on regulatory issues
- Work with internal and external stakeholders on regulatory issues associated with consumer service quality, including changes in the regulatory oversight of retail quality standards and the telecommunications dispute resolution process
- Manage ongoing compliance and liaise with industry colleagues
- Assist in the collation and presentation of regulatory reporting of company data
- Provide input and research into a range of regulatory issues as required
- Law or Business-related Degree would be preferable
- Strong writer, with the ability to process complex language into an accessible form to regulators and policy makers
- Strong relationship management skills, with confidence to talk to industry partners and officials
- Ability to work across a wide range of teams
This is a great opportunity for a commercially savvy recent graduate who is keen to become a subject matter expert in the regulatory field. Ongoing training and development will be provided enabling the incumbent to progress within the role or horizontally within the business.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Andrea Doherty on 09 374 7341.