Commercial Contracts Lead
Salary Strong role progression + development
Consultant Lisa Zheng
Date posted 23 January 2019 2019-01-232019-03-24 legal Auckland NZ 1010 NZD 100000 115000 115000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Apply your legal skillset to this highly commercial role where you will partner with stakeholders to drive business strategies.
Our client is a well-known New Zealand brand and the largest in their sector. As the Commercial Contracts Lead, you will be responsible for giving strategic risk and commercial advice to stakeholders across the business’ sales channels.
- Partner with business managers to negotiate contract terms to align with strategic objectives
- Devise commercial terms to ensure achievement of strategic objectives
- Write, amend and review commercial agreements
- Advise business managers around contractual compliance and corporate governance
- Lead implementation and dissemination of key regulatory developments
- 3+ years’ experience in a commercial or legal role
- Robust contract writing skillset
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Business savvy mindset and a flair for negotiation
- Clear and accurate communication skills
This is a great opportunity for a capable and ambitious individual who wants to build on their commercial experience and be a key part of a successful and growing business.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Lisa Zheng on 09 374 7357.