Senior Solicitor / Senior Associate
Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Christian Brown
Date posted 2 February 2017
Our client is a leader in the field of insolvency specialising in both corporate and litigation funding and debt recovery.
Based on the North Shore, the firm is looking to expand and this new role provides an opportunity for an experienced lawyer (ideally with litigation experience) to pick up valuable court room experience. This is a busy role and as an integral part of the practice you will have an ongoing flow of work.
- Drive the litigation function of the practice
- Attending court, as required
- Mentoring junior staff
- An experienced New Zealand qualified solicitor ideally with 5 – 10 years PQE, however candidates at all PQE will be considered
- Experience in the field of litigation would be highly advantageous
- An understanding of insolvency law would be beneficial but is not essential
- The ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
This opportunity provides an experienced lawyer to pick up considerable court room experience whilst mentoring staff and helping to lead a critical function of the practice.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Christian Brown on 09 374 7345.